miércoles, 1 de marzo de 2023

Christmas gifts


Hello all! I have pendant to show you my latest new ins and I wanted to start with my Christmas gifts. Yes, I know that I'm a bit late 😅 but I didn't want to miss them... so here they are! hehe. The ones who know me very well really called my inner girl with these presents, hehe :P Tell me, which one is your favorite? :)
Happy thursday!

¡Hola a tod@s! Tengo pendiente enseñaros mis últimas novedades y quería empezar por los regalos de Navidad. Sí, ya sé que voy un poco tarde 😅 pero no quería dejarlos pasar... ¡así que aquí están! jeje. Los que me conocen muy bien han llamado a la niña que aún hay en mí con estos regalos, jeje :P Contadme, ¿cuál es vuestro favorito? :)
¡Feliz jueves!


Mail box with socks / Buzón con calcetines : Women'secret (f/w 22-23)


T-shirt / Camiseta : Sfera (f/w 22-23)


Pullover / Jersey : Sfera (f/w 22-23)


Sweatshirt / Sudadera : H&M (f/w 22-23)


Sweatshirt / Sudadera : Primark (f/w 22-23)


Socks / Calcetines : Women'secret (f/w 22-23)



Travel jewelry box / Joyero de viaje : Stradivarius (f/w 22-23) 


Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois (f/w 22-23)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)