domingo, 26 de marzo de 2023

Blue boots


Hellooo! Today I show you a very easy look in a black base where the accessories add the cool vibe and a pop of color with this beautiful blue shade. A simple but chic outfit ready-to-go from day to hight! What do you think? Hope you like it and nave a nice day! :)

¡Holaaa! Hoy os enseño un look muy sencillo con una base en negro donde los accesorios le dan el rollo y el toque de color con este bonito tono de azul. Un outfit básico pero chic listo para llevar desde el día hasta la noche! ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste y ¡que tengáis un feliz día! :) 



















Sweatshirt / Sudadera : Lefties
Pants / Pantalones : Bershka
Boots / Botas : Vagabond
Collar / Cuello : Primark
Coat / Abrigo : Pull & Bear
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Earrings / Pendientes : Madrid Flea Market / El rastro de Madrid
Sunnies / Gafas de sol : Oakley

3 comentarios:

  1. Blue is definitely my fav shade <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kinga!! Blue has always been my favorite color and I know these boots are kind of risky but I really loved this shade :P Have a nice sunday! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. I don't know why this comment got deleted... Kinga K. said:

    They made your outfit very unique and interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)