martes, 1 de julio de 2014

Optifactory contest


    Hello all! Yesterday I received very good news: I've been selected one of the two finalists of the Optifactory contest! When I was noticed I couldn't believe it!! :D . We had to take an original photo with one of their shopping bags and I decided to use it as an apron at the kitchen! hehe :P . Would you please help me with your "like" on their facebook here? I would really appreciate it! ;) .

    The contest ends tonight and I'll let you know if I'm the lucky winner or not, hehe, but I also wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all the support you're giving me every day with your lovely comments in this little spot in the huge fashion world! :)

    Have a nice day!!


    Hola a todos! Ayer recibí una buena noticia: he sido seleccionada una de las dos finalistas del concurso de Optifactory! Cuando me enteré no podía creérmelo!! :D . Había que hacer una foto original con uno de sus bolsitos de tela y decidí utilizarlo a modo de delantal en la cocina! jeje :P . ¿Me ayudáis con vuestro "like" en su facebook aquí? Os lo agradecería un montón! ;)

    El concurso acaba esta noche y ya os contaré si al final soy o no la afortunada, jeje, pero quiero aprovechar esta ocasión para daros un montón de GRACIAS por el apoyo que me dáis día a día con vuestros cariñosos comentarios en este pequeño rinconcito del gigantesco mundo de la moda! :)

    ¡¡Que tengáis un buen día!!

2 comentarios:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)