miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024

Sweet blue



Hellooo! It's been a while since my last post but I have some winter outfits to show you and this in particular is with one of my favorite pullovers due to its beautiful light blue color, its soft touch and the cozyness it brings as it's also quite thick :) In fact I liked it so much that I also have it in pink :P
I matched it with dark grey pants, black boots, plus this grey furry bag and grey biker jacket also with furry inside which both add an extra cozyness feeling and I wear a lot during winter. I also added the cherry on top with these beautiful artisan earrings with a drawing of winter trees that my husband gifted me one of the past Christmas and I find so special. What do you think about this look? Hope you like it and have a nice week! Kss


Holaaa! Ha pasado un tiempecillo desde mi último post pero tengo varios looks invernales que quiero compartir con vosotr@s y éste en particular es con un de mis jerseys favoritos, por su bonito color azul clarito, su textura suave y lo amoroso y abrigoso que es :) De hecho me gusta tanto que también lo tengo en rosa :P

Lo combiné con pantalones gris oscuro, botines negros, junto con este bolso gris de pelo y esta cazadora biker también con pelito por dentro. Ambos aportan una sensación de extra de comodidad y abrigo y me los pongo un montón en invierno. También añadí la guinda del pastel con estos pendientes de artesanía con dibujos de árboles invernales que me regaló mi marido hace algunas Navidades y que me parecen muy originales. ¿Qué opináis sobre este look? Espero que os guste y ¡que tengáis una feliz semana! Bss




































Pullover / Jersey : H&M
Pants / Pantalones : Pull & Bear
Boots / Botines : Bts
Jacket / Cazadora : H&M
Bag / Bolso : H&M
Scarf / Bufanda : Stradivarius
Gloves / Guantes : H&M
Earrings / Pendientes : artisan store at Santiago de Compostela

6 comentarios:

  1. Me encanto el sueter y el bolso, muy bonito todo, saludos:D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Bruja Lilith! Me alegra que te guste :) ¡Buen finde! Bss

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Kinga!! Es uno de mis favoritos para los días más fríos :)

      Eliminar
  3. Light blue is a great color for you. I love the earrings.
    Happy weekend

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)