martes, 27 de junio de 2023

Polar bears


Hellooo! Today I come with a very easy and relaxed outfit but with a special piece which is this cute polar bears sweatshirt. I wore it with mom fit jeans and matching sneakers, plus this cute dotted foulard and these cool peach sunnies. What do you think? Do you like it? :)

¡Holaaa! Hoy os enseño un look muy sencillo y relajado pero con una pieza especial como es esta sudadera de osos polares. Lo combiné con vaqueros de corte "mom" y zapatillas a juego, junto con este bonito foulard de lunares y estas gafas en color melocotón que le dan rollo al look. ¿Qué os parece? ¿Os gusta? :)












Sweatshirt / Sudadera : Compañía fantástica (f/w 22-23)
Jeans / Vaqueros : Stradivarius
Sneakers / Deportivas : Nike
Foulard : Stradivarius 
Sunnies / Gafas de sol : Stradivarius 

9 comentarios:

  1. Hola Yolanda, bonito look!
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog. Feliz semana!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Marianela!! Me alegra que te haya gustado :) Ahora mismo me paso ;) Bss

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias!! La verdad es que esta marca siempre tiene cosas chulas :) Bss

      Eliminar
  3. This polar bear jumper is adorable. Wearing it with blue jeans is a great idea.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/07/whats-meaning-of-flower-colors.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Melody!! I'm so happy that you liked my jumper and how I styled it :) I also find very cute the polar bears print, hehe.

      Eliminar
  4. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Ivana!! I'm so happy that you liked them :) I find them very cute and I think they give a cool vibe to the look, hehe. Happy weekend!

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)