martes, 3 de enero de 2023

Light up your winter

 

Hellooo all! and happy 2023 to everyone! :) Today I show you a very cozy winter outfit with this beautiful pastel yellow pullover and dark and military green pants and coat. I also added this tricolor earrings that I love and black boots and bag. The scarf I'm wearing you've also seen it many times and it's one of my favorites. What do you think about this outfit? Hope you like it and hope you're enjoying the Christmas holidays! Kss

¡Hola a tod@s! y ¡feliz 2023! :) Hoy os enseño un look muy cómodo y abrigoso para el invierno con este bonito jersey en un tono amarillo pastel y pantalones y abrigo en verde oscuro y verde militar. Añadí estos pendientes tricolor que me encantan y botines y bolso en negro. La bufanda que llevo ya me la habéis visto también bastantes veces y es una de mis favoritas. ¿Qué os parece el conjunto? Espero que os guste y ¡que estéis disfrutando de las Navidades! Bss
























Pullover / Jersey : Pull & Bear (f/w 21-22)
Pants / Pantalones : Bershka
Coat / Abrigo : Pull & Bear
Scarf / Bufanda : Mulaya 
Boots / Botines : Adela Gil
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Earrings / Pendientes : Sfera

9 comentarios:

  1. I loved your winter outfits style :) thanks for your sharing...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Amazing outfit. Yellow sweater is the best. <3
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Moni! I'm so in love with the sweater too, it has a lovely shade :) Kss

      Eliminar
  3. I loved what you chose for the winter, simple and stylish. very similar to my style :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank yo so much sweetie! Can't wait to show you more outfits ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  4. I don't know why this comment got deleted... Marianela Beauty Tips said:

    Bonito look!
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog. Feliz Año!

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)