miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2022

Spring / summer new ins (III)


Top : Stradivarius (f/w 21-22)

Hello all! I had pendant to show you the last part of my s/s new ins and I didn't want you to miss it so here it is! Most things are from the sales but there are also some from the new season. Tell me, which one is your favorite? :)
Happy week!


¡Hola a tod@s! Tenía pendiente enseñaros la última parte de mis adquisiciones de verano y no quería dejaros sin ellas así que ¡aquí están! La mayoría son cosas de rebajas pero hay también algunas de nueva temporada. Contadme ¿cuál os gusta más? :)
¡Feliz semana!


Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Stradivarius (f/w 22-23)


Pullover / Jersey : Stradivarius (s/s 22)



Bag / Bolso : Aliexpres (here / aquí)


Pants / Pantalones : Zara (s/s 22)


Skort / Falda-pantalón : Zara (s/s 22)


Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Zara (s/s 22)


Top : Zara (s/s 22)


T-shirt / Camiseta : Mango (s/s 22)


Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Stradivarius (s/s 22)


Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois (s/s 22)



Dress / Vestido : Zara (s/s 22)


Jacket / Cazadora : Pull & Bear (s/s 22)


Beauty bag / Neceser : Women'secret (s/s 22)


Bow / Lazo : Women'secret (s/s 22)


Dress / Vestido : local store


Pijama : Primark (s/s 22)



Pijama : Oysho (s/s 22)


Backpack / Mochila : Pull & Bear (f/w 22-23)

10 comentarios:

  1. Hello!
    Your choices look very good. Thanks for sharing. :)
    I like your blog and want to follow. I'll be happy if you want to follow me too. :)
    this is my blog; Mor Düşler Kitaplığı

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! :) I'm so happy that you like it! also visiting your blog right now ;)

      Eliminar
  2. Everything is really pretty but first bag I like the most, so dreamy and summery. ♡

    jasminadimitri.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jasmina!! That bag is also one of my favorite purchases from this summer :) If you like it, you have the link to buy it under it ;) Happy week! Kss

      Eliminar
  3. Adorable stuff... kisses
    I follow you back...

    http://www.ioannesbaby.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi
    You have a great blog :)
    Do you want to follow each other?

    https://fashionisbiglove.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! I'm visiting your blog right now ;)

      Eliminar
  5. Me gustó tu bolso. Espero que tengas muy buena semana!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Kinga!! La verdad es que también es una de mis compras favoritas de este verano :) ¡Feliz semana a ti también! ;) Bss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)