domingo, 3 de octubre de 2021

Classy shorts


Another summer outfit, this one with these vintage styled shorts that I find so classy. I matched them with this tricot top in tile color, golden sandals, watch and jewelry and my new embroidered boho clutch in the same shades that I'm so in love with. To end up this look, I added these carey sunnies in a butterfly eye-cat shape. The result I think is a classy and chic but also very comfy ootd. What do you think? Hope you like it and have a nice day! :) Kss

Otro look veraniego, en este caso con estos pantalones cortos de estilo vintage que me parecen muy estilosos. Los combiné con un top de punto en color teja, sandalias, reloj y joyitas en dorado y mi nuevo clutch de abalorios y estilo boho en los mismos tonos que me encanta. Para completar el look, añadí estas gafas de sol de carey con forma de eye-cat mariposa. El resultado creo que es un look chic y estiloso pero al mismo tiempo muy cómodo. ¿Qué opináis? Espero que os guste y ¡que paséis un buen día! :) Bss























Top : H&M
Shorts / Pantalones cortos : H&M (s/s 21)
Sandals / Sandalias : Gloria Ortiz
Clutch / Bolso de mano : Sfera
Necklace / Collar : Primark
Earrings / Pendientes : Sfera
Bracelt / Pulsera : local store at Marraquesh
Watch / Reloj : Casio
Sunnies / Gafas de sol : Hawkers

6 comentarios:

  1. These are such cute shorts on you! I love the bow bet, it's adorable! I used to have a similar pair of shorts but I regret donating them - wish I'd kept them around longer!

    Hope you have had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mica! I find them so atemporal and the bow belt is so comfy and chic! I also have some other shorts with bow belts that you can find in my "looks" section on the blog if you want to dive through ;) Happy week! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. I like combination of colors. :)

    http://jasminadimitri.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jasmina! I'm so glad that you liked these palette! :) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)