sábado, 15 de junio de 2019

New ins from USA



Jacket / Cazadora : Levis (outlet)

On our last trip to the USA last November we got the opportunity to buy a few things from american brands which are cheaper there and for which you can also find real bargains at outlet malls there ;) I went a bit mad with Levis and Nike, in fact I would have taken with me another pair of beautiful Airmax sneakers in greyed-pink and lavender but we didn't have more space in our lagage although we bought an extra bag to bring our shoppings back home with us, hehe :P. As you can see, most of them are more spring/summer like clothes so you'll be seeing them in my coming outfits, although the grey sneakers I've already shown them to you in this outfit here in December ;) Tell me, which one do you like most? 

En nuestro último viaje a EEUU el pasado noviembre aprovechamos la oportunidad para comprar algunas cosas de marcas americanas que allí son más baratas y para las que allí se pueden encontrar verdaderas gangas en los outlets ;) Me volví un poco loca con Levis y Nike, de hecho me hubiera traído conmigo otro par de zapatillas Airmax en rosa empolvado y lavanda pero no teníamos más espacio en la maleta y eso que compramos una bolsa extra para llevarnos las cosas de vuelta a casa, jeje :P. Como podéis ver, la mayoría son prendas más de primavera/verano así que las iréis viendo en mis próximos outfits, aunque las zapatillas grises ya os las enseñé en este look aquí en diciembre ;) Contadme, ¿cuál os gusta más?



T-shirt / Camiseta : Levis (outlet)





Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Levis (outlet)



T-shirt / Camiseta : Levis (outlet)







Jeans / Vaqueros : Levis (outlet)



T-shirt / Camiseta : Levis (outlet)





Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Levis (outlet)







Sneakers / Zapatillas : Nike (outlet)





Jeans / Vaqueros : Levis (outlet)











Sneakers / Zapatillas : Nike (outlet)

30 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! :) Have a nice day! Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for commenting, Mina! :) Can't wait to show you new outfits with them all, hehe. Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for your visiting my blog 😊 I followed your blog 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what an amazing post dear :)
    have a nice weekend!

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Buba!! I'm so glad that you liked it :) Happy weekend to you too! Kss

      Eliminar
  5. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Julie!! :) Can't wait to show you new outfits with them ;) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar
  6. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Trini!! Me alegra que te gusten :) ¡Buen finde!

      Eliminar
  7. Great things! The black and jeans shorts are perfect for summer.

    https://matiime.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Martyna!! I'm so glad that you like them :) Can't wait to show you new outfits with them all ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  8. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Karyn!! I'm so happy that you liked them :) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  9. Great post. I like the shorts and shirt the most. Thank you for sharing! :)
    New post - www.minniearts.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Levi's has such iconic pieces that won't get out of style for ages <3

    LackaDaisy

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you LackaDaisy! Yes! hehe, I specially love the denim jacket! I find it so original and think it will become one of those special pieces in my wardrobe in the future ;)

      Eliminar
  11. I like this brand very much, it has many cool and trendy items.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I think it keeps its own sign but with a renovated style :)

      Eliminar
  12. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kinga!! Yes, I think the jacket with the blue sneakers are my favorite of these new ins ;) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar
  13. Hola! Muy buenas compras, sí que has aprovechado.
    Te espero pronto por mi blog. Bss

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Muchas gracias Marianela! Me alegra que te gusten :) Ahora mismo me paso ;) jeje

      Eliminar
  14. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Klara!! The jacket together with the blue sneakers are my favorites from this post ;) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar
  15. I like navy bomber jacket and blue sneakers very much.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!! They're one of my favorites too ;) Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)