miércoles, 20 de junio de 2018

Sun & rain


Good morning!! After a long long rainy and cold spring, it finally seems that hot has come to stay. Can't wait to style new outfits with all those things I got for this s/s, but in the meantime here I come with one from these previous days when the weather was so mad, perfect to go from sun to rain and the other way round, hehe :P

I wore this dark blue denim shirt with grey skinny knee-ripped jeans and some black and silver accessories. I also added my golden rose watch and this cool yellow raincoat that my boyfriend gifted me with, that you might remember from this other outfit from one year ago here, don't you? I love the contrast that makes with the other darker clothes and the light it adds to the whole outfit. Also yellow is so trendy this season, so great! ;) What do you think? Like it? Have a wonderful week! :) Kss


¡¡Buenos días!! Después de una larga, lluviosa y fría primavera, por fin parece que el calor llega para quedarse. Estoy deseando combinar nuevos outfits con todas las cosillas con las que me he ido haciendo para esta primavera/verano, pero mientras tanto os enseño uno de estos últimos días en los que el tiempo estaba loco, perfecto para pasar del sol a la lluvia y viceversa, jeje :P

Combiné esta camisa vaquera azul oscuro con pitillos negros vaqueros en color gris con rotos en las rodillas y accesorios en negro y plateado. Añadí también mi reloj en color oro rosa y este chuvasquero amarillo tan chulo que me regaló mi novio y que tal vez recordaréis de este otro look de hace un año aquí, ¿os acordáis? Me gusta mucho el contraste que hace con el resto de prendas más oscuras y la luz que aporta a todo el look en conjunto. Además, el amarillo es una de las tendencias que vienen pegando fuerte esta temporada, así que ¡genial! ;) ¿Qué os parece? ¿Os gusta? ¡Que paséis una semana genial! :) Bss
























Shirt / Camisa : Lefties
Jeans / Vaqueros : Pull & Bear
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Shoes / Zapatos : Dadá
Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois
Necklace / Collar : Primark
Watch / Reloj : Nixon
Raincoat / Chuvasquero : Rains

26 comentarios:

  1. You look great. I like your denim shirt and necklace. :)
    Greetings from Poland! :*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!! :) Love Poland! I went to Krakow and Warsaw a few years ago and I loved them so much ;) Kss

      Eliminar
    2. It's nice to hear that! I also went to Krakow and I like so much this city. <3

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias Kinga!! A mí estos dinos me tienen loquita, jejeje :P Bss

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely outfit, the raincoat is actually very pretty! It's not easy to find good looking rain coats :p

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Nikoline!! The raincoat is from "Rains", a danish brand specialized in raincoats and waterproof clothes for this kind of weather! ;) You can have a look at their online store www.rains.com, they have really cute things for rain ;) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  4. Precioso outfit estás ideal!!besos

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Muy guapa! Me encanta el bolso, es un basico imprescindible!
    Un besazo!

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Nina!! Síii, lo compré este pasado invierno y la verdad es que me lo pongo un motón, a veces tengo que forzarme a cambiar para no llevar siempre el mismo! jjejje :P. Además me está dando muy buen resultado porque está como nuevo :) Bss

      Eliminar
  6. I really like the denim shirt and your shoes! They're so cute

    https://www.conamorandrea.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Andrea!! I'm so happy that you like it :) I've been wanting a pair of flat burgundy shoes for a long time and these ones are perfect and so comfy ;) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  7. Really amazing! Love your look!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Anya!! I'm so happy that you like it! :) Kss

      Eliminar
  8. you look so good :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Katarina!! :) I really appreciate your sweet words! Kss

      Eliminar
  9. Lovely outfit. I like your shirt.
    Have a nice weekend!

    Kathy's delight

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Katarina!! :) The shirt is so perfect as its loose cut makes it fresh when the sun is shining and also pretty warm when it's not, hehe ;) Happy weekend to you too! Kss

      Eliminar
  10. Love the skinny jeans and your pretty shirt!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! :) I'm so happy that you like it! Happy weekend! ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  11. Love the outfit, so comfy and cute. :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jelena!! The truth is that within the last years I tend more and more to wear comfy outfits, so I try to find cute things but which are also comfy ;) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  12. Thank you so much Elena!! It's so great that you like it! :D Can't wait to show you new ideas for summer ;) Happy day! Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Precioso chuvasquero,ilumina el conjunto .

    ResponderEliminar
  14. The grey ripped jeans is my favorite. It looks refreshing to me!

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)