sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018

Chenille


Hellooo!! I have to confess when I was a little girl I hated chenille sweaters and I remember I had one that my mother bought me, so when this fabric started to be trendy this season I was a little reluctant to it. However, I really started to love it in dark shades such as navy blue or this dark seagreen that I really love. I matched this pullover with a black skater skirt that you might also remember from this other looks from last year here and here, my new black cup, my favorite black bag, matching military coat and my new black patent leather mocassins with platform that couldn't be comfier!

I also have to say that when I was younger, I was really really fun of this cups and I have several in many colors but I don't know why I didn't had a black one, hehe :P. I completed this outfit with some jewelry pieces in a gold cover to add a chic and shiny touch.What do you think? Hope you like the look and the pictures and Happy Easter! :) Kss


¡¡Holaaa!! Tengo que confesar que de niña odiaba los jerseys de chenilla y recuerdo que tenía uno que me había comprado mi madre, así que cuando empezó a llevarse este tejido esta temporada era un poco reticente a caer en esta tendencia. Sin embargo, me empezó a gustar al verlo en colores más oscuros como el azul marino o este verde aguamar oscuro que me encanta. Combiné este jersey con una falda negra de tipo patinadora que tal vez recordaréis de estos otros looks del año pasado aquí y aquí, mi nueva gorra negra, mi bolso negro favorito, abrigo de estilo militar a juego y mis nuevos mocasines de charol con plataforma que ¡no pueden ser más cómodos! 

También tengo que decir que cuando era más jovencilla era muy muy fan de este tipo de gorras y tenía varias en diferentes colores pero no sé por qué no tenía ninguna negra, jeje :P. Completé este outfit con algunas joyitas bañadas en oro para aportar un toque chic y algo de luz al mismo. ¿Qué os parece? ¡Espero que os gusten el look y las fotos! ¡Feliz Semana Santa! :) Bss

























Pullover / Jersey : Stradivarius (s/s 18)
Skirt / Falda : Primark
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Shoes / Zapatos : Gloria Ortiz
Coat / Abrigo : Mango
Cap / Gorra : Primark
Watch / Reloj : Casio
Necklace, earrings and ring / Collar, pendientes y anillo : Privalia

10 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta el ouftit.La gorra da vistosidad al jersey y con el abrigo queda genial.Bss

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Carmen!! Como me dice mi novio cada vez que me la pongo... "pasajeros al tren!" jeje :P Bss

      Eliminar
  2. Such a lovely outfit, Yolanda! Always a pleasure to visit your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your navy and black pieces in this outfit. Very well matched.
    Nice blog, by the way! :)

    David Hill Guildford

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice!Honestly the outfit made you look young. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice chenille sweater and the color is nice too. Pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice cap and that military coat.Well coordinated.

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)