martes, 12 de septiembre de 2017

Boho palmtrees



    Boho vibes in this outfit that I show you today! I wore it one of the days we stayed on summer festival but I repeated it again when I was back in the city. I love the print of this top with palmtrees that I got with an additional birthday discount on the summer sales, hehe, and it's so comfy and fresh! I matched it with ripped black shorts, boho flat sandals with a pop of color and the star of the outfit which is this beautiful green crochet bag with fringes that I got from Gamiss :) Could it be cooler? :D If you like it, good news but it's now actually on sale here! ;) I think it definately marks the boho style of the outfit and I just put the cherry on top with some silver jewelry and a braid hairdo. What do you think? Hope you like it and happy day! Kss

    ¡Aires boho en este outfit que os enseño hoy! Lo llevé uno de los días que estuvimos de festival en verano pero lo repetí de nuevo otro día ya de vuelta en la ciudad. Me encanta el estampado de este top con palmeritas que compré en las rebajas de verano con un descuento adicional por el cumpleaños, jeje y es ¡tan cómoda y fresquita! La combiné con pantalones cortos en negro, sandalias planas boho con un toque de color y la estrella del look que es este precioso bolso en ganchillo verde con flecos de Gamiss :) ¿Puede ser más bonito? :D Si os gusta, buenas noticias porque ahora mismo está de rebajas aquí ;) Creo que marca definitivamente el estilo boho del look y simplemente puse la guinda al pastel con joyitas en plata y una trenza en el pelo. ¿Qué os parece? ¡Espero que os guste y feliz día! Bss











































Top / Camiseta : Women'secret (s/s 17)
Shorts / Pantalones cortos : Primark 
Bag / Bolso : Gamiss (s/s 17) (here / aquí)
Sandals / Sandalias : Porronet (outlet)
Watch / Reloj : Aliexpress (here / aquí)
Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois (s/s 17)
Necklace / Collar : Primark
Bracelet / Pulsera : local store at Santiago de Compostela

1 comentario:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)