domingo, 11 de junio de 2017

Preview...



    Hellooo!! As I told you on yesterday's post here, Zaful is celebrating their thrid anniversary and they have sent me and special package with some things I've chosen from their online store. I couldn't wait to wear them, so here it is a preview with the first one. See you tomorrow for with the whole outfit! ;) Happy sunday! Kss

    ¡¡Holaaa!! Como os decía en el post de ayer aquí, Zaful está celebrando su tercer aniversario y me han enviado un paquete especial con algunas cosas que he seleccionado de su tienda online. No podía esperar para estrenarlas, así que aquí os dejo un pequeño avance con la primera de ellas. ¡Os espero mañana con el outfit completo! ;) ¡Feliz domingo! Bss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)