miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Porcupines

DSC_1241_mod

    I think I'm becoming quite mad about flounces this season! hehe :P I've already shown you this shirt here and I've also got several more clothes with flounces that I'll be showing you in the coming outfits. However, I specially loved this thin stripped sweater from Dresslily when I saw it on their online store. The black & white stripes make them a basic and the truth is that I hadn't any tee or sweater with this pattern and I found the french sleeves with that delicate flounces really beautiful and flattering ;)

    I can think of lots of clothes to match it but for this first outfit on a windy spring day I combined it with this black trumpet skirt that you've already seen here, high heeled moccasins (which are so so comfy!) and a pop of color with this light greyed purple bag with little insects in silver and my new foulard with porcupines that I bought on my latest trip at a street market in Cape Town. What do you think? And you, have you fallen into the flounces trend? :)


    Creo que he caído de lleno en la tendencia de los volantes! jeje :P Ya os enseñé esta camisa aquí y tengo algunas prendas más con volantes que os iré enseñando en los próximos outfits. Sin embargo, me gustó especialmente este jersey finito de Dresslily cuando lo vi en su tienda online. Las rayas en blanco y negro lo convierten en un básico y la verdad es que no tenía ninguna camiseta o jersey con este estampado y la manga francesa con los delicados volantes en los puños me pareció muy bonita y favorecedora ;)

    Se me ocurren un montón de prendas con las que combinar este jersey pero para este primer outfit en un día de primavera bastante ventilado escogí esta falda negra con forma de trompeta que ya me habíais visto aquí, mocasines de tacón alto (que por cierto son muy muy cómodos!) y un toque de color con este bolso en lavanda grisáceo suave con insectos en plateado y mi nuevo foulard de puercoespines que me compré en mi último viaje en un mercadillo de Ciudad del Cabo. ¿Qué os parece? Y vosotras, ¿habéis caído en la tendencia de los volantes? :)

DSC_1235_mod

DSC_1269_mod

DSC_1237_mod

DSC_1229_mod

DSC_1250_mod

DSC_1244_mod

DSC_1236_mod

DSC_1245_mod

DSC_1243_mod

DSC_1233_mod

DSC_1224_mod

DSC_1217_mod

DSC_1214_mod

DSC_1274_mod

DSC_1231_mod

DSC_1261_mod

DSC_1220_mod

DSC_1263_mod

DSC_1276_mod

DSC_1262_mod

DSC_1253_mod

Sweater / Jersey : Dresslily (s/s 17) (here)
Skirt / Falda : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Bag / Bolso : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Shoes / Zapatos : Emm-shu bougth at Ulanka (f/w 16-17)(f/w 16-17)
Foulard : Cape town street market
Earrings / Pendientes : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Necklace / Collar : Primark (f/w 16-17)
Ring / Anillo : Six
Watch / Reloj : Dolce & Gabbana 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)