jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

My first choice

DSC_0253_mod

    Good morning!! On the latest post I showed you the wishlist (here) I made after my visit to Zaful webpage and I told you that two of those things were gonna appear here soon, hehe. Well, this is my first choice! Here I show you a preview... what do you think? Want to see how I styled it? See you tomorrow! ;) Kss

    ¡¡Buenos días!! En mi útimo post os enseñaba la lista de deseos (aquí) que hice tras visitar la web de Zaful y os comentaba que dos de esas prendas aparecerían muy pronto por aquí, jeje. Pues ¡aquí está la primera! Os dejo un pequeño avance... ¿qué os parece? ¿queréis ver cómo lo he combinado? ¡Nos vemos mañana! ;) Bss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)