jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

Blue & maroon suede

DSC_1388_mod

    Good morning!! Today I show you an outfit with this lovely maroon suede skirt. Those of you who follow me on Instagram (@yocivi) you've already seen a preview of it ;) It's one of my favorite purchases of the winter sales and I'm sure I'm still going to use it a lot this spring withouth tights when the weather gets warmer. I love its original shade as it's not the typical camel suede skirt and for a winter outfit, I like to match it with navy blue garnments and accessories.

    My new deep blue boots are also one of my latest purchases and I'm so inlove with them also! I didn't have any blue shoes for winter so they're perfect to match with blue outfits. I also added some golden jewelry matching the golden buttons of the skirt and adding a chic touch to the look. What do you think about the result? Hope you like the outfit and the pictures and have a wonderful day! :) Kss

    ¡¡Buenos días!! Hoy os enseño un outfit con esta preciosa falda de ante en color burdeos. Aquell@s que me seguís en Instagram (@yocivi) ya habéis visto un pequeño avance de él ;) Es una de mis compras favoritas de las pasadas rebajas de invierno y estoy segura de que también la usaré un montón esta primavera sin medias cuando el tiempo mejore.  Me encanta su original color, ya que no es la típica falda de ante en color camel y para un look de invierno creo que queda genial con prendas y accesorios en azul marino.

    Mis nuevos botines en color azul marino son otra de mis últimas compras y ¡también me encantan! No tenía ningún zapato en azul para el invierno así que son perfectos para combinar con looks en azul. Añadí bisutería en color dorado a juego con los botones de la falda, que además aportan un toque chic al look. ¿Qué os parece el resultado? ¡Espero que os guste el look y las fotos y que tengáis un día maravilloso! :) Bss

DSC_1387_mod

DSC_1372_mod

DSC_1380_mod

DSC_1407_mod

DSC_1406_mod

DSC_1408_mod

DSC_1403_mod

DSC_1414_mod

DSC_1400_mod

DSC_1413_mod

DSC_1385_mod

DSC_1389_mod

DSC_1378_mod

DSC_1374_mod

DSC_1382_mod

DSC_1411_mod

DSC_1398_mod

DSC_1405_mod

Skirt / Falda : Stradivarius (f/w 15-16)
Pullover / Jersey : Mango (old)
Coat / Abrigo : Lefties (old) 
Scarf / Bufanda : Pull & Bear (f/w 15-16)
Boots / Botines : Dadá (f/w 15-16)
Key-ring / Llavero : local store at Madrid
Bag / Bolso : Paco Martinez (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois (s/s 16)
Necklace / Collar : H&M (old)
Ring / Anillo : Lefties (old)
Watch / Reloj : Casio

4 comentarios:

  1. I love the whole outfit! You look so pretty! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Vildana!! It's one of my favorite outfits lately, hehe. Enjoy the weekend! :D Kss

      Eliminar
  2. Me encanta como combinas la falda con el tono azul de sueter,botines ,medias y bolso .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias Carmen!! :D La verdad es que esta combinación de colores es una de mis favoritas, jeje. Bss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)