miércoles, 15 de julio de 2015

Anchors

DSC_3549_mod

    Hello!! Navy style is the one of those which is still there summer after summer and as you might have noticed, it's also one of my favorites for this time of the year! That's why I couldn't resist to this beautiful shirt with little white anchors print :) . I matched it with white boyfriend pants to emphasize the navy style and I added some chic accessories in brown to dress it up a little. I also couldn't miss my new anchor earrings which matched perfectly with this look, hehhehe.

    I know this is a more covered outfit for summer, but I hope it can inspire you if you're at one of those places in the north where summer is not too hot. What do you think? I would love to read your opinions! Have a nice day! ;) . Kisses,


    ¡¡Hola!! El estilo marinero es uno de esos que perduran verano tras verano y como tal vez sepáis, ¡es también uno de mis favoritos en esta época del año! Por ello no me pude resistir a esta preciosa blusa azul marino estampada con pequeñas anclas en blanco :) . Decidí combinarla con unos pantalones blancos holgados para enfatizar el estilo marinero y además añadí algunos accesorios en marrón para "vestirlo" un poco y aportar un toque chic al look. Tampoco podían faltar mis nuevos pendientes con anclas a juego, jejjeje.

    Ya sé que este look es un poco más abrigado para el verano, pero espero que os pueda inspirar a aquell@s que estéis en el norte, donde el verano no es tan caluroso. ¿Qué os parece? ¡Estoy deseando leer vuestras opiniones! ¡Que paséis un buen día! ;) . Besitos,


DSC_3546_mod2

DSC_3551_mod

DSC_3562_mod

DSC_3567_mod

DSC_3540_mod

DSC_3539_mod

DSC_3554_mod

DSC_3569_mod

DSC_3578_mod

DSC_3574_mod

DSC_3570_mod

DSC_3568_mod

DSC_3550_mod

DSC_3579_mod

Shirt / Camisa : Pimkie (s/s 15)
Pants / Pantalones : Suiteblanco (old)
Sandals / Sandalias : H&M (old)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (s/s 14)
Watch / Reloj : Dolce & Gabbana
Earrings / Pendientes : bought at Madrid flea market / 
comprados en el rastro de Madrid


4 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta el estilo navy para el verano..genial look guapa!!
    Besos!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Muchísimas gracias Sony! Me alegro que te guste. La verdad es que no me canso de él y es un estilo al que recurro siempre en cada verano.

      ¡Que tengas un buen día! Besitos,

      Eliminar
  2. I do really fell in love with this outfit! SOOOO PRETTY!

    www.goodselfie.com.mx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Alhely! I'm so happy that you liked the outfit and I really appreciate your sweet words :) Have a nice day! Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)