miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

Pretalist "What would you wear to a fashion week?" challenge winner!!

    Hello all! Today I want to announce the winner of the challenge "What would you wear to a Fashion Week?" that I've organized here with Prestalist. The Pretalist team selected two outfits between the most voted looks considering also the aesthetic and composition and asked me to chose the winner. These are the two finalists:

    Hola a tod@s! Hoy quiero anunciar a la ganadora del reto "¿Qué look llevarías a una fashion week?" que he organicé aquí con Pretalist. El equipo de Pretalist seleccionó dos outfits entre los más votados tendiendo también en cuenta la composición y estética y me pidieron que escogiera al ganador entre esos dos. Estos son los dos finalistas:

Pretalist_look2

Pretalist_look1

    It was a difficult decision because I really like them both but I finally made up my mind and decided the winner is... tatelv with her "Mix-n-match"!! :D . I love the mix of styles and textures and the coat is very original and eye-catching but without beeing flashy, which means a chic and stylish look ;) . Congratsss tatelev!! :)

    Ha sido una difícil decisión porque la verdad es que me gustan los dos pero al final he decidido que la ganadora es... tatelv con su "Mix-n-match"!! :D . Me encanta la mezcla de estilos y texturas y el abrigo es muy original para atraer las miradas pero sin ser llamativo en exceso, con lo cual el resultado es un look chic y estiloso ;) . Enhorabuena tatelev!! :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)