sábado, 8 de junio de 2013

New In: Cat eye sunglasses


    Hello all! How is your weekend going? I'm relaxing a bit at my parent's home and seeing my friends that I haven't seen them for a while! :) But, let's go with the post! Today I wanted to show you my latest adquisition in sunglasses! I've been seraching for a while for a pair of sunglasses in an cat eye style and when I saw this beautiful ones at Sunglassesshop.com I thought they were perfect because the cat eye style was quite sutile, so they are easier to combine in many outfits! I've just received them at home and I can tell you that they materials are really good quality (which is a thing that we worry about when buying by Internet...) and they're quite robust! I think you'll see me wearing them in many summer outfits! :) You can find them and many other brand sunglasses such as Oakley sunglasses, Ray-ban sunglasses and many more designer sunglasses (Adidas, Arnette, Gucci, Carrera, etc.) at Sunglassesshop.com, one of the widest sunglasses shop online!

What do you think about my choice? Do you like eye-cat sunglasses or do you have any in this style? Have a nice weekend!!

    Hola a tod@s! ¿Qué tal va vuestro fin de semana? Yo relajándome en casa de mis padres y viendo a mis amigos que hacía un tiempo que no veía! :) Pero vamos con el post! Hoy quería enseñaros mi última adquisición en gafas de sol! Llevaba un tiempo buscando un par de gafas de sol de tipo "cat eye" y cuando vi este precioso modelo en Sunglassesshop.com me parecieron perfectas porque el estilo "cat eye" es bastante sutil, lo cual las hace muy combinables para llevar con un montón de outfits! Acabo de recibirlas en casa y os puedo decir que los materiales son de muy buena calidad (que es algo que nos preocupa cuando compramos por Internet...) y son bastante robustas! Creo que me las veréis puestas en un montón de outfits este verano! :) Podéis encontrar estas y muchos más modelos de gafas de sol de otras marcas como gafas de sol de Oakley, y muchas más gafas de diseñadores (Adidas, Arnette, Gucci, Carrera, etc.) en Sunglassesshop.com, una de las más completas tiendas online de gafas de sol!

¿Qué os parece mi elección? ¿Os gustan las gafas de tipo "cat eye" o tenéis alguna en este estilo? Buen fin de semana!!
 

 


Cat eye sunglasses : SXUC by Sunglassesshop.com (here)

2 comentarios:

  1. Great post!!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
    You are very kind!;)

    A big kiss!
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/
    ✿ ° •. ¸
    ¸. • ° ♡ ⊱ 彡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Che belli! Mi piacciono sia per forma che per colore!

    Buona serata!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)