domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Today I want to say Merry Christmas to all of you people out there! and I also want to say thank you to all of my followers and the people who have been supporting me through these months since I started with this blog (... and I hope there are many more to come! jeje ;) ), so thank you very much to all of you and... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you like the pictures! :)

Hoy quiero desearos una Feliz Navidad a todos vosotros! y además quiero aprovechar la situación para dar las gracias a todos mis seguidores y a la gente que me ha estado apoyando desde que empecé con este blog hace unos meses (... y espero que haya muchos más por venir! jeje ;) ), así que muchas gracias a todos vosotros y... ¡¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! Espero que os gusten las fotos! :)







In the pictures I'm wearing blue jeggins by Lefties, a white shirt by Pull & Bear, a grey wool jacket by Bershka and grey Oxford heeled shoes by Vogue & LV.

En las fotos llevo unos jeggins azules de Lefties, una camiseta blanca de Pull & Bear, una chaqueta de lana de Bershka y zapatos grises tipo Oxford con tacón de Vogue & LV.

Moreover I'm wearing these cute teapot earrings which are from a local market at El Cairo.

Además, llevo estos pendientes en forma de tetera tan graciosos, que son de un mercadillo local de El Cairo.



... and some details of two Christmas ornaments! :)

... y el detalle de dos adornos navideños! :)



... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! :)

... ¡¡¡ FELIZ NAVIDAD !!! :)

8 comentarios:

  1. Such a happy, cute post! Love your shoes and the teapot earrings. have a great Holiday Season!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. merry christma! love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me encantan los muebles!!!!!! jajajaj, mira en qué me he fijado!
    felices fiestas

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola preciosa! tienes un blog fantastico, me parece muy original ocultar tu cara con la muñequita. Tienes mucho estilo. Te sigo;) un besazo y felices fiestas para ti y para los tuyos^^
    ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a beautiful tree and I love your shoes. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    I am a new follower, Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. looks like a wonderful christmas!
    love your outfit :)
    i love how you've covered your face with the pictures - it's really creative
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Looks like we share some interests! :)
    Wanna check out my blog and tell me what you think of it?
    P.S. I just got back from a trip around the world ;) and love your look in these pics!

    xoxo:
    Laapa
    laapalaura.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)