domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Navy blue and stripes

Although the summer has officially ended, we're still enjoying warm weather these days here... Today I wanted to show you this cool navy look which is very comfortable, for example, for going on a ride by bicycle.

Aunque oficialmente el verano ha terminado, todavía seguimos disfrutando de un clima cálido estos días por aquí... Hoy quería enseñaros este look marinero muy fresco y cómodo para por ejemplo, dar una vuelta en bici.




























The navy blue shorts are by Bershka.

Los pantalones cortos azul marino son de Bershka.





The striped t-shirt with anchor drawings is by Lefties.

La camiseta de rayas con dibujos de anclas es de Lefties.



The bag is by Blanco.

El bolso es de Blanco.



The navy blue shoes are by Vogue & LV.

Los zapatos azul marino son de Vogue & LV.



The cherry red jacket is by Blanco.

La chaqueta rojo cereza es de Blanco.
























The blue handmade earrings I bought them at a street market in Belgrade. 

Los pendientes azules hechos a mano los compré en un mercadillo callejero en Belgrado.





















The set of bracelets I got it as a gift.

El conjunto de pulseras me las regalaron.





















What do you think about this look? Feel free to leave your comments! I love to read them! :)


Qué os parece este look? Podéis dejar vuestros comentarios! Me encanta leerlos! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE NEWS: Check out my proposal for a "Working day" at Buylevard and vote for me! :) . Here it is the link:

http://www.buylevard.com/my-wardrobe-look.php?c=1293&l=1

Thank you!!

MÁS NOTICIAS: Echadle un vistazo mi propuesta para el concurso "Working day" de Buylevard y votadme! :) . Aquí os dejo el enlace:

http://www.buylevard.com/my-wardrobe-look.php?c=1293&l=1

Gracias!!

8 comentarios:

  1. We love your outfit especially the shirt. We love the anchor detail.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    Shop: www.saboskirt.com
    Blog: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The idea of the cartoon face to cover up your face is very cool and original :) lovely blog, if you want we could follow each other !

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like so much your blog and hope you can check out mine soon and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for your comment, ok I will gladly follow you, I am now following and waiting for you to follow me back ! :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You shouldnt hife your face :( . Your outfit is very simple but nice.
    Love S.

    Check out our Blog !
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful photos and outfit. :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you Jazzy E for your comment! I tried to write you a comment in your blog but I don't see any place to write, so you I write you back here. I hope you'll read it!

    Thank you all for your comments! I really love to read them! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola,

    me encanta el outfit.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)