sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

Green camo

DSC_0005_mod

    If there's a piece that automaticaly builds an outfit, that's a dress! Sometimes is difficult to find warm dresses for winter which also fit well. I love the straight, half loose and half tight shape of this one from Zaful and the camouflage pattern makes it really cool, don't you think? :D I matched it with black leather boots enhacing the tough air of the dress and added a chic touch in contrast with this army green coat and my black leather Furla bag, that I've already show you on my Instagram (@gingercollage) but I don't know why it hasn't appeared on an outfit post here yet, altough I've used it quite a lot since I bought it last summer :P . What do you think? Yeah or nay? :) Hope you like the look and the pictures and... enjoy the weekend! ;) Kss

    Si hay una prenda con la que automáticamente construimos un outfit, ¡ésa es un vestido! A veces es difícil encontrar vestidos abrigados para el invierno y que además sienten bien. Me encanta la forma recta de éste de Zaful, medio flojo y medio ajustado al mismo tiempo. Además el estampado de camuflaje le da un rollo cañero muy chulo, ¿no creéis? :D Lo combiné con unos botines negros de piel enfatizando el aire cañero del vestido y añadí un toque chic con este abrigo verde militar y mi bolso negro de piel de Furla, que habréis visto en mi Instagram (@gingercollage) pero no sé por qué todavía no había aparecido en un outfit post por aquí todavía, aunque la verdad es que lo he usado bastante desde que lo compré el pasado verano :P . ¿Qué os parece? ¿Me dais el aprobado? :) Espero que os guste el look y las fotos y.... ¡disfrutad del finde! ;) Bss

DSC_1208_mod

DSC_1186_mod

DSC_1206_mod

DSC_1220_mod

DSC_1195_mod

DSC_1212_mod

DSC_1211_mod

DSC_1222_mod

DSC_1199_mod

DSC_1196_mod

DSC_1205_mod

DSC_1217_mod

DSC_1219_mod

DSC_0010_mod

DSC_0006_mod

DSC_1230_mod

DSC_1232_mod

DSC_1224_mod

DSC_1227_mod

DSC_1183_mod

DSC_0001_mod

DSC_1202_mod

DSC_1204_mod

DSC_1215_mod

DSC_1209_mod

DSC_0011_mod

Dress / Vestido : Zaful (f/w 16-17) (here / aquí)
Coat / Abrigo : Pull & Bear
Scarf / Bufanda : Stradivarius (f/w 16-17)
Bag / Bolso : Furla
Boots / Botines : Dadá
Watch / Reloj : Botticelli
Necklace / Collar : Lefties (f/w 16-17)
Earrings / Pendientes : Green Coast (f/w 16-17)

15 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much Vildana!! Love that you liked it! :) Soon much more, happy weekend! Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing outfit dear, you look beautiful! :)♥

    http://lifella2.blogspot.com/
    i'm following you, if you can follow back that would be nice. :)
    kisses, xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jovana!! I'm so happy that you liked it! :) I'm visiting your blog right now! ;) Have a wonderful day! Kss

      Eliminar
  3. Espectacular look ,el vestido precioso y los complementos que le añades lo realzan un montón .Yo te daría un sobresaliente je,je .Bss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much Catia!! Kisses to you too ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you so much Rachel!! :) You're always so sweet! Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Really love your outfit and also those bag, so gorgeous!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rin!! I'm so happy that you liked it! :) Have a wonderful day! Kss

      Eliminar
  7. Amazing look! :) PS: If you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog!

    The Fashion Spell | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jasmina!! :) I'm so happy that you liked it! Sure, I'm visiting your blog right now ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  8. Green really suits you, love the colour against your tones! xx

    Suki and the City

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words :) Many people have told me that about green on me, hehe and what can I say? I love army green :D hehe. Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  9. I'm in love with that bag!
    -Maria
    IN 1997


    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Maria!! It's actually one of my favorites if not my favorite bag ;) Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)