miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

Where's Wally?


    Today I show you a colorful outfit made up of comfy clothes with special details: this funny Wally t-shirt (I loved his books when I was a little gir! hehe, what about you? :D) and blue capri pants with dark blue irregular polka dots which makes them special. I used accessories to give the chic touch to this outfit with coral sandals in leather and wood matching my coral little bag with a flap in a beautiful shape (I think it's a flower shape, but what do you think? :P). What do you think about this outfit? I hope you like it and thank you so much for your comments, you make my day! :)

    Hoy os enseño un look colorido compuesto de prendas cómodas con detalles especiales: esta graciosa camiseta de Wally (me encantaban sus libros cuando era niña! jeje, a vosotros? :D) y pantalones capri azules con lunares irregulares en azul oscuro que hacen que sean especiales. Utilicé los accesorios para darle un toque chic a este outfit con sandalias de piel en coral y suela de madera a juego con mi bolsito coral con una solapa con una bonita forma (creo que es una flor, vosotros ¿qué diríais? :P. ¿Qué os parece el look? Espero que os guste y muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, me alegráis el día! :)























T-shirt / Camiseta : Pull & Bera (s/s 13)
Capri pants / Pantalones capri : Springfield (s/s 13)
Sandals / Sandalias : Mango (outlet)
Bag / Bolso : Amichi (outlet)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (s/s 12)
Jacket / Cazadora : Pull & Bear (old)
Foulard / Pañuelo : Lefties (old)




3 comentarios:

  1. I love this t-shirt dear :) And idea with cartoon face is funny, but I am sure You would look prettier without it. So do you wanna follow each other? I found your blog really nice and interesting <3 Let me know, xoxo :* http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ay, me ha encantado la camiseta! Es muy original

    A disfrutar del día,
    Lo primero que pillo *LPQP*
    Bss, Lau

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a nice tee! Love it!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)