domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Mint jewel sweater


    Sweaters are one of the must-haves this season and besides the typical hooded ones, we're seeing them in many shapes, colors and also with special details so that they can be weared in many different looks and situations. I also find them very practical, comfy and perfect to give that sport-chic touch to an outfit, so I've got myself with a few of them in my wardrobe, which I'll be showing you here... The first one I bought is this speckled jewel-sweater in mint and with stone details as a necklace which give it the chic touch. I've used it quite a lot in summer nights and this time I chose blue to combine it and skinny jeans to copensate the oversize shape of the sweater. Hope you like the outfit and the pictures!

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

    Las sudaderas son uno de los básicos de esta temporadad y además de las típicas con capucha, ahora se ven de muchas formas, colores y además con pequeños detalles que las hacen ponibles en looks y situaciones muy diferentes. A mí también me parecen muy prácticas, cómodas y perfectas para aportar el toque sport-chic a un outfit, así que ya me he hecho con algunas en mi armario, que os iré enseñando por aquí... La primera que compré es esta sudadera-joya en color menta jaspeada y con unas piedras a modo de collar que le dan el toque chic. La he utilizado bastante en las noches veraniegas y en esta ocasión escogí el color azul para combinarla y vaqueros pitillo para compensar la forma holgada de la sudadera. Espero que os guste el outfit y las fotos! 

Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios! :)















Sweater / Sudadera : Lefties (s/s 13)
T-shirt / Camiseta : Stradivarius (s/s 12)
Jeans / Vaqueros : Primark (s/s 13)
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV (old)
Bag / Bolso : Bershka (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (s/s 12)




2 comentarios:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)