miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

In lace


    I would be very pleased to keep on showing you more and more summer outfits, but as the weather is starting to refresh a little bit, I think this may be the last summer look I show you this year. This beautiful lace skirt that I bought a year ago in the summer sales, is one of those special pieces that I still love as the first day! You can see a previous outfit with it here, but this time I combined it with this mint tee with masks print filled with lace and brown accessories such as this original leather flats that I bouth in Fes (Morocco) last summer. I also added silver jewelry from which I would notice this beautiful bracelet which matches perfectly with the romantic mood of the outfit. What do you think about the result? Hope you like it and thank you so much for your comments!

    Estaría encantada de seguir enseñándoos más y más outfits veraniegos, pero como parece que el tiempo empieza a refrescar un poco, creo que este va a ser el último look veraniego que os enseñe este año. Esta preciosa falda de encaje que compré hace un año en las rebajas de verano, es una de esas piezas especiales que me siguen gustando como el primer día! Podéis ver un look con ella aquí, pero esta vez la combiné con esta camiseta color menta con estampado de máscaras rellenas de encaje y accesorios en marrón, como estas originales bailarinas de cuero que compré en Fez (Marruecos) el verano pasado. Añadí también algo de bisutería plateada entre la que quiero destacar esta preciosa pulsera que encaja perfectamente con el aire romántico del look. ¿Qué os parece el resultado? Espero que os guste y muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios!




















T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (f/w 12-13)
Skirt / Falda : Stradivarius (s/s 12)
Flats / Bailarinas : bought at Fes (Morocco)
Belt / Cinturón : Stradivarius (s/s 12)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (s/s 12)
Necklace / Collar : Tiger (s/s 13) (still available on stores!)
Bracelet / Pulsera : Bijou Brigitte (old)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (s/s 12)
Watch / Reloj : Radiant




2 comentarios:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)