viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Pink under crochet


    I've wanting a crochet dress for a long time, but I've never made up my mind about anyone because I look too pale in them, but this one with a fluor pink lining (yes, it's coral pink!, although I don't know why in the pictures it seems more orange...), I find it perfect to solve this problem! hehe. I've already showed you here in my new ins. I like it's shape with little shinning stone details in the top and a different design in the bottom. I combined it with golden jewelry and brown accessories for hanging out before dinner. What do you think about this outfit? Do you have any crochet dress? Thank you so much for your comments and have a nice week end! :)

    Llevaba tiempo con ganas de hacerme con un vestido de crochet, pero nunca me decidía por ninguno porque me veía muy blanquita con ellos, pero este con el forro rosa coral fluorescente (sí, es rosa coral!, aunque en las fotos no sé por qué parece más anaranjado...), me pareció perfecto para solucionar este problema! jeje. Os lo había enseñado aquí en mis novedades. Me gustó su forma y el detalle de pequeñas piedrecitas brillantes en la parte superior del vestido y el diseño distinto de la parte inferior. Decidí combinarlo con bisutería en dorado y accesorios en marrón para salir a tomar algo antes de cenar. ¿Qué os parece el outfit? ¿Tenéis algún vestido de crochet? Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios y buen finde! :)






























Dress / Vestido : Suiteblanco (s/s 13)
Sandals / Sandalias : H&M (s/s 12)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (s/s 12)
Earrings / Pendientes : Bijou Brigitte (old)
Ring / Anillo : Romwe (old)
Watch / Reloj : Stradivarius (old)
Necklace / Collar : Flamenco




2 comentarios:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)