lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

Navy is for summer


    A stop in the posts about France to show you this summer outfit that I had pendant from a little more than a month ago. I've always loved navy style outfits for summer! and this time I decided to wear my navy blue striped dress in a more casual way with navy blue sneakers and a white bag with details of red and navy blue stripes. An easy and comfy look and ready to go! :D . We took these photos when I had just cut my hair, so it looks a little shorter than in the last posts. What do you think about this outfit? Do you like navy style for summer looks? :)

    Un alto en los posts de Francia para enseñaros un look veraniego que tenía pendiente desde hace algo más de un mes. Siempre me ha gustado mucho los looks de estilo marinero para el verano! y esta vez decidí ponerme mi vestido azul marino con rayas de forma más informal con zapatillas azul marino y un bolso blanco con detalles de rayas rojas y azul marino. Un look fácil y cómodo y lista para salir a la calle! :D . Hicimos estas fotos cuando me acababa de cortar el pelo, por eso se ve más corto que en los úlitmos posts. ¿Qué os parece el outfit? ¿Os gustan el estilo marinero para los looks veraniegos? :)















Dress / Vestido : Suiteblanco (old)
Bag / Bolso : Suiteblanco (old)
Sneakers / Zapatillas : Fergar (old)
Earring / Pendientes : street market at Belgrade (old)
Watch / Reloj : Radiant
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol : SXUC by Sunglassesshop.com (here)




2 comentarios:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)