miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Summer sales new ins (I)

Sandals / Sandalias : Mango outlet

    Hello all! How's it August going? I'm still looking forward to my holidays, as this summer I had to postpone them due to my work, so I'll have to wait until September, but let's go with the post! Today I show you some of my latest new ins, most of them bough in the summer sales except the b&w striped shirt that I got thanks to Romwe. Which is your favorite piece? Thank you so much for your comments in my latest posts! You're amazing!! :)

P.S. Don't miss the opportunity to win a pair of glasses of your choice in this giveaway here! ;)

    Hola a tod@s! ¿Qué tal va el mes de agosto? Yo todavía estoy desando que lleguen mis ansiadas vacaciones, ya que este año he tenido que posponerlas por mi trabajo, así que tengo que esperar hasta Septiembre, pero vamos con el post! Hoy os enseño parte de mis útlimas adquisiciones, la mayoría de las rebajas de verano, salvo la camisa blanca y negra de rayas que consegui gracias a Romwe. ¿Con cuál os quedáis vosotr@s? Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios en mis últimos posts!! Sois geniales!! :)

P.D. No os perdáis la oportunidad de ganar un par de gafas a vuestra elección en este sorteo aquí! ;)

Shirt / Camisa : Pull & Bear (s/s 13)

Shorts / Pantalones cortos: H&M (s/s 13)


Dress / Vestido : Stradivarius (s/s 13)

Skort / Falda-pantalón : Lefties (s/s 13)

Jacket / Cazadora : H&M (s/s 13)

T-shirt / Camiseta : Stradivarius (s/s 13)

Dress / Vestido : Suiteblanco (s/s 13)

Shirt / Camisa : Romwe (s/s 13)

Skirt / Falda : Stradivarius (s/s 13)

T-shirt / Camiseta : Pull & Bear (s/s 13)

Pants / Pantalones : Pull & Bear (s/s 13)


4 comentarios:

  1. Me gustan todas las compras que has hecho, que bien gusto.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy buenas adquisiciones, la camiseta de Wally me encanta.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. m egustan mucho los zapatos y la blusita de rayas ! Espero ver los looks pronto



    - I   l o v e   m y   o l d  L e v i ' s -




    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! Love them! They are perfect for summer!

    Have a great weekend!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)