viernes, 29 de marzo de 2024

Cozy in brown



Hellooo! How's your Easter going? I hope you're enjoying these days and taking some time to relax :) Today I show you one of my favorite outfits from this season. I love this beautiful pullover I bought this winter (you might have seen it on my fall/winter new ins here) due to it's lovely design, it's cozy touch and it's beautiful brown shade that matches perfectly with these brown mom fit pants I got on the last summer sales. I combined it with this suede brown and light blue sneakers that are almost vintage since they're from my school years! hehe, this taupe bag, my new brown sunnies, a grey scarf that I've been wearing non-stop this winter and this brown houndstooth print which is one of my treasures from this winter sales (I'll show you more on a coming post ;) hehe). What do you think? Hope you like it and enjoy these holidays! Kss

¡Holaaa! ¿Qué ta vuestra Semana Santa? Espero que estéis disfrutando de estos días y aprovechando para relajaros :) Hoy os enseño uno de mis outfits preferidos de esta temporada. Me encanta este jersey que compré este invierno (tal vez lo hayáis visto en mis nuevas adquisiciones de otoño/invierno aquí) por su bonito diseño, su tacto suave y amoroso y el precioso tono de marrón que va perfecto con estos pantalones marrones de corte mom-fit que compré en las pasadas rebajas de verano. Lo combiné con estas deportivas de ante en marrón y azul clarito que se puede decir que son vintage porque las tengo desde el colegio! jeje, este bolso en color topo, mis nuevas gafas marrones, una bufanda gris que me he puesto sin parar este invierno y este abrigo de pata de gallo marrón que es uno de mis tesoros de estas rebajas de invieron (os enseñaré más en un nuevo post muy pronto ;) jeje). ¿Qué os parece? Espero que os guste y que disfrutéis de estos días festivos! Bss









































Pullover / Jersey : Primark (f/w 23-24)
Pants / Pantalones : Pull & Bear (s/s 23)
Sneakers / Deportivas : Pull & Bear
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois 
Sunglasses / Gafas de sol : Hawkers (f/w 23-24)
Coat / Abrigo : Zara kids (f/w 23-24)

4 comentarios:

  1. Looks very pretty. Brown is a great color for you.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much LoveT! The truth is that brown is a color I don't wear a lot, but this light brown shades I like them a lot! hehe :) Happy week! Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)