sábado, 23 de marzo de 2024

Christmas gifts


Jacket / Chaqueta : Zara (f/w 23-24)

Hellooo! I'm sorry I've been a bit away from here, but I hope to resume it from now on! :P I had pendant to show you my new ins from this latest months so let's start with my Christmas new ins, hehe. The Three Kings new I wanted a simple necklace and they got me a few, hehe and also other a few cute things that you'll be seeing in my coming outfits. What do you think? Which one do you like most? :) Happy Easter holidays everyone! Kss

¡Holaaa! Siento haber estado un poco ausente por aquí, pero espero retomarlo a partir de ahora! :P Tenía pendiente enseñaros mis novedades de estos últimos meses así que vamos a empezar por los regalos de Navidad, jeje. Los Reyes Magos sabían que quería un collar sencillo y me trajeron varios, jeje y también algunas otras cosas muy monas que me iréis viendo en los próximos outfits. ¿Qué os parecen? ¿Cuál os gusta más? ¡Espero que disfrutéis de estos días de Semana Santa! Bss


Pullover / Jersey : Cortefiel (f/w 23-24)


Necklace / Collar : H&M (f/w 23-24)



Sweatshirt / Sudadera : Lefties (f/w 23-24)


Knit / Jersey de punto : Zara (f/w 23-24)


Necklace / Collar : Joya 36


Jacekt / Cazadora : Zara (f/w 23-24)


Sweatshirt / Sudadera : Primark (f/w 23-24)


Scarf / Bufanda : H&M (f/w 23-24)


Necklace / Collar : local jewelry at A Coruña






Bag / Bolso : Desigual (f/w 23-24)



Necklace / Collar : Swarovski 

4 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Hola Kinga! La verdad es que nunca he sido muy fan de la marca, pero este bolso es precioso, me encanta! :) <3

      Eliminar
  2. Amazing Items, the Pullover and Cardigan look so pretty. And i love the gorgeous Bag.

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)