domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Soft peach

DSC_0412_mod

    Two weeks ago one of my best friends was getting married in an amazing summer day at A Coruña (as hot as it gets in summer in the north of Galicia, hehe). For the occassion I decided to wear this wonderful soft peach dress that I totally loved when I first saw it and that I finally bought in the summer sales. I bought it thinking to wear it on a summer night to go out for having dinner or some more informal situation, but as I found some perfect accessories to match it and dress it up a little more, I find it perfect for this wedding so I save it to wear it here for the first time! :)

    I wanted some special accessories that emphasized the fairy tale style of the dress, so these wonderful shoes that I found on an outlet and this beautiful bag (that I've preshowed you here), were the perfect match! ;) . Some simple jewelry matching the shades of the outfit complete the dressed-up style that the ocassion required without overdecorating it. The final piece to complete this outfit and warm myself up at night when the temperatures turn low is this long pearl-grey blazer, whose straight lines break with the girly style of the look adding a sophisticated, elegant and chic touch that I love! :) . What do you think about this different look? Can't wait to read your opinions! :D


    Hace un par de semanas se casaba una de mis mejores amigas en un increíble y caluroso día de verano en A Coruña (tan caluroso como son los días de verano en el norte de Galicia, jeje). Para la ocasión decidí estrenar este maravilloso vestido en un tono melocotón suave que me enamoró nada más verlo y que finalmente me compré en las rebajas de verano. Lo compré pensando en ponérmelo para salir a cenar en alguna noche de verano u otra situación menos formal, pero como encontré los accesorios perfectos para vestirlo un poco más, me pareció la opción perfecta para esta boda así que lo reservé para la ocasión! :)

    Quería algunos accesorios especiales que enfatizaran el estilo de cuento de hadas del vestido, así que estos maravillosos zapatos que encontré en un outlet y este precioso bolso (que ya os adelantaba aquí), encajaban perfectamente! ;) . Algunas joyas sencillas en los tonos del look terminan de vestirlo un poco más, tal como requería la ocasión pero sin recargarlo en exceso. La pieza final para completar el outfit y abrigarme un poco de noche cuando las temperaturas bajasen es esta larga blasier en tono gris perla, cuyas líneas rectas rompen el estilo aniñado del look añadiendo un toque sofisticado, elegante y chic que me encanta! :) . ¿Qué os parece este look un poco diferente? ¡Estoy deseando leer vuestras opiniones! :D

DSC_0436_mod2

DSC_0434_mod

DSC_0419_mod

DSC_0418_mod

DSC_0450_mod

DSC_0429_mod

DSC_0427_mod

DSC_0415_mod

DSC_0439_mod

DSC_0423_mod2

DSC_0440_mod

DSC_0433_mod

DSC_0430_mod

DSC_0435_mod

DSC_0428_mod

DSC_0438_mod

DSC_0444_mod

DSC_0437_mod

Dress / Vestido : Mulaya (s/s 14)
Blazer / Blasier : Mango (s/s 14)
Shoes / Zapatos : Play +39 (outlet)
Bag / Bolso: Dressv (s/s 14)
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (s/s 14)
Ring / Anillo : Pimkie (s/s 13)
Hairpins / Horquillas : Bijou Brigitte (old)
Silver and pearls necklace / Collar de plata y perlas : (gift)
Silver and stone bracelet / Pulsera de plata y piedra : (gift)
Watch / Reloj : Dolce & Gabbana


6 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! :) I love it too and I'm sure I'll wear it in another less formal situation! ;)

      Eliminar
  2. Encantador y original look

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad that you like it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That is absolutely gorgeous! I love the elegance and class of that dress. It looks good on you.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)