domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

Autumn new ins (I)

DSC_0454_mod

Vest / Chaleco : Pimkie (s/s 14)


    Some souvenirs from my holidays and some of the things I've bought for this autumn... Well, the peach shirt was more a late-summer caprice, hehe :P . Which one is your favorite? :)

    Algunos recuerdos que me traje de mis vacaciones y algunas de las cosas que he comprado para este otoño... Bueno, la camisa melocotón es más un caprichito de final de verano, jeje :P . ¿Cuál os gusta más? :)

DSC_0576_mod

Shirt / Camisa : H&M (s/s 14)

DSC_0512_mod

Wallet / Monedero : souvenir from Bodrum (Turkey)

DSC_0514_mod

Flower necklace / Collar de flor : souvenir from Bodrum (Turkey)
Star necklace / Collar de estrella : souvenir from Santorini (Greece)

DSC_0518_mod

Earrings / Pendientes : souvenir from Bodrum (Turkey)

DSC_0184_mod

T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (s/s 14)

DSC_0510_mod

Belt / Cinturón : Mango (outlet)

DSC_0509_mod

Foulard / Pañuelo : street market at Vilalba (Lugo)

DSC_0203_mod

Necklace / Collar : Lefties (s/s 14)

DSC_0503_mod2

Dress / Vestido : Mulaya

DSC_0189_mod

T-shirt / Camiseta : Pimkie (s/s 14)

DSC_0170_mod

Shirt / Camisa : H&M (s/s 14)

DSC_0513_mod2

Necklace / Collar : Romwe (here)

8 comentarios:

  1. I love it all!
    xoxo foiietreves.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you!! I'll show you two of these in my next outfit! hehe ;)

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thank you!! but I'm curious, which necklace? :) I took another wallet in maroon for my mother and they were both two so beautiful that it was a really tough decision to choose which one to keep for me and which one for her, so in the end she decided for me! hehe :P

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Maika!! Por curiosidad, ¿a cuál te referías? :) Si es el chaleco porque sólo ves una, haciendo click en "See more / Ver más" puedes ver el post completo con todas las prendas! ;)

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)