jueves, 20 de julio de 2023

Mafalda


Hellooo! I've always been a big fan of Mafalda since I was a little girl, so when I saw this cute t-shirt last year I couldn't resist buying it. I hadn't shown it to you yet but I like the basic and chic design of black and white stripes and the little detail of Mafalda's head on the top left side, hehe. I matched it with these black frayed cropped pants and black mocassins in the same parisian style of the t-shirt and voilà! an easy, comfy and cute outfit to go from day to nigh :) What do you think? Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kss

¡Holaaa! Siempre he sido muy fan de Mafalda desde que era pequeña, así que cuando vi esta camiseta tan mona el año pasado no me pude resistir. No os la había enseñado todavía pero me gusta su diseño clásico y chic con rayas blancas y negras y el detalle de la cabeza de Mafalda en la parte superior izquierda, jeje. Lo combiné con estos pantalones negros cropped deshilachados y mocasines negros en el mismo estilo parisino de la camiseta y voilà! un look sencillo, cómodo y estiloso para llevar desde el día a la noche :) ¿Qué os parece? ¡Espero que os guste y que paséis un feliz día! Bss





















T-shirt / Camiseta : Pull & Bear
Pants / Pantalones : Zara
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Mocassins / Mocasines :
Earrings / Pendientes : old silver earrings
Sunnies / Gafas de sol : Multiópticas

6 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! I'm so glad that you like it :) Happy sunday! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. You look nice , thanks for your sharing...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much camdandusler! Soon more looks coming ;) Happy sunday! Kss

      ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

      Eliminar
  3. Stripes are always chic!
    One of my fav patterns for sure.
    I really like your t-shirt, but I'm not familiar with Mafalda character.
    You styled this t-shirt so elegantly.
    I think Mafalda adds a bit of playfulness to it.
    Fantastic styling dear!
    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Ivana! Mafalda is a character from an Argentinian
      cartoonist called Quino. She's a little girl but very mature who analizes the world and always has ironic words but with a sense of humor to make people think :) I really appreciate your words and that you liked my easy style with the funny touch that Mafalda brings :) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)