viernes, 2 de octubre de 2020

New vintage


Hello all! Summer has ended and it's always sad to say bye bye to it, but this year even more because autum weather already arrived a few weeks ago, which is not normal here since other previous years we used to have warm weather until middle october... I still have a few summer looks to show you and another ones I had in mind to shoot during September, but with this twist of weather I guess those will have to wait for next year... :P Anyway, hope you like this outfit with this beautiful dress that I show you in my sales new ins here. I love its soft shades and its vintage shape renewed in a loose cut which makes it so comfy for a day-to-night look. I matched it with my blue Metropolis Furla bag that I got in Australia during my honeymoon last year and some golden accessories to add a chic touch. What do you think? Happy weekend! :) Kss

¡¡Hola a tod@s!! El verano se ha terminado y siempre es triste decirle adiós, pero este año aún más porque el tiempo otoñal ya llegó hace unas semanas, lo cual no es habitual por aquí ya que otros años hasta mitad de octubre aún teníamos buenas temperaturas... Todavía tengo un par de looks veraniegos para enseñaros y algunos en mente que quería fotografiar en septiembre, pero con este cambio de clima creo que éstos tendrán que esperar al año que viene... :P De todos modos, espero que os guste este outfit con este bonito vestido que os enseñaba en mis adquisiciones de rebajas aquí. Me gustan sus tonos suaves y su forma vintage renovada en un corte holgado que lo hace muy cómodo, para un look perfecto para llevar del día a la noche. Lo combiné con mi bolso Metrópolis de Furla que compré en Australia durante la luna de miel el año pasado y algunos accesorios en dorado para aportar un toque chic. ¿Qué os parece? ¡Buen finde! :) Bss



















Dress / Vestido : Stradivarius (s/s 20)
Flats / Manoletinas : Adela Gil
Bag / Bolso : Furla (f/w 19-20)
Earrings / Pendientes : Sfera
Necklace / Collar : H&M
Bracelets / Pulseras : Bershka

4 comentarios:

  1. I love your post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your sweet words :)

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I love it too, blue has always been my favorite color and this shade, I find it very special! ;) Happy weekend!

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)