viernes, 5 de enero de 2018

Checks & pink



As you know, checks have filled the stores this season and as I like them, I've taken the opportunity to get these beautiful grey pants. I like them to be combined in casual outfits to make them less serious, so I matched them with this cozy light pink pullover (one of those s/s sales adquisitions, hehe), grey coat and black and pink accessories. Hope you like the outfit and the pictures! :) Kss

Como ya sabéis, los cuadros nos han inundado esta temporada y a mí que me gustan, he aprovechado para hacerme con estos bonitos pantalones pesqueros en gris. Me gustan para combinar en looks informales para quitarles formalidad, así que lo combiné con este amoroso jersey rosa claro (una de esas adquisiciones de las rebajas de verano, jeje), abrigo gris y accesorios en negro y rosa. ¡Espero que os guste! :) Bss













































Pullover / Jersey : H&M
Pants / Pantalones : Primark
Bag / Bolso : Firenze artegiani
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV
Coat / Abrigo : Lefties
Foulard : Ciudad del Cabo flea market / mercadillo en Ciudad de Cabo
Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois
Watch / Reloj : Nixon

13 comentarios:

  1. Obsessed.. those trousers are to die for, and you styled them perfectly! I am loving your blog too by the way, so glad I stumbled across it.. keep up the hard work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Adele!! Your sweet words make me so happy and encourage me to carry on with all this! :) Soon much more! ;) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar
  2. Nice outfit, I loved the pink sweater <3 The quality of your pictures is really good! What camera do you use?

    Walking Freckle

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!! I'm so happy that you like it :) My camera is a Nikon 5200 ;) Happy weekend! Kss

      Eliminar
  3. Great post, your blog is perfect dear :) I like your outfit and you are so sweet :)
    I follow your blog so if you want you can follow me back :)

    http://doroty4.blogspot.hr/2018/01/cooking-with-me-oreo-cheesecake.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Dorotea!! I'm so happy that you liked my outfit and I really appreciate your sweet words! :) Sure, I'm visiting your blog right now ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  4. Wow, nice combination, u look like real lady, like it.
    Nice post darling, so good and interesting, love it!
    Enjoy in weekend! ♥

    New review post is on my blog. ♥
    Visit me here: http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/
    Maleficent ♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Malefica!! :D I've been kind into pink lately, hehe. Soon many more stylings ;) Happy week! Kss

      Eliminar
  5. Maravilloso jersey y el foular en tono rosa lo complementa un monton.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Carmen!! Me alegra que te haya gustado la combinación :D Bss

      Eliminar
  6. The pink earrings is the loveliest thing I've seen today.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Dear, pink looks good on you. So blooming!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Can I just say? I love your bag in here the most!

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)