domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Eat cake!



Hellooo!! After two weeks of holidays going across part of the USA as you might have seen on my Instagram (@gingercollage), I'm back with full batteries!! :D I still have two outfits pendant to show you from before the temperatures started to go down, so here it's the first one.

It's a casual look with some details that add a chic touch, such as these beautiful blue pants wich I find so comfy and chic at the same time, a basic light grey tee with a funny message which adds the cool casual point, matching navy blue pointed flats and small jewelry and the cherry on top with the Furla candy bag in lime with leather details that the ones who follow me from a long time might remember from some years ago. What do you think about my come-back? hehe :) Kss


¡¡Holaaa!! Después de dos semanas de vacaciones recorriendo parte de USA como tal vez habréis visto en mi Instagram (@gingercollage), ya estoy de vuelta y con las pilas recargadas!! :D Todavía tengo unpar de outfits pendientes de enseñaros de antes de que las temperaturas bajasen, así que aquí os dejo el primero de ellos.

Es un look informal con algunos detalles que añaden un toque chic, como estos bonitos pantalones azules que me parecen muy cómodos y chic al mismo tiempo, una camiseta gris clarita con un divertido mensaje que aporta un punto informal y divertido, manoletinas de punta en azul marino y bisutería pequeña a juego y la guinda del pastel con el Candy bag de Furla en color lima y detalles de piel que aquellas que me sigáis desde hace tiempo, recordaréis de hace varios años. ¿Qué os parece mi vuelta? jeje :) Bss







































Shorts / Pantalones cortos : H&M (s/s 17)
T-shirt / Camiseta : Lefties (s/s 17)
Flats / Manoletinas : Adela Gil
Bag / Bolso : Furla
Earrings / Pendientes : Parfois (s/s 17)
Bracelet / Pulsera : Six
Watch / Reloj : Dolce & Gabbana

34 comentarios:

  1. Amazing outfit darling, so nice combination.
    Great post darling, so nice and interesting.
    Like it so much. Have a nice day!

    Follow you! Visit my blog and follow if you want!
    Visit me, Maleficent

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Malefica!! :D I'm so happy that you liked it! I'm visiting your blog right now! Nice day to you too! ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Magie!! I'm so happy that you liked it! Soon much more! :)

      Eliminar
  3. really awesome and amazing face.... love and lot of kiss
    https://t.co/XYfsF1QXRV

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such a cute outfit! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Muy bonito look ,lastima que las temperaturas hayan descendido tanto. El bolso una chulada .me alegra tu vuelta je je .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Carmen!! Sí, ahora sí que ya se acabó el veranillo de San Miguel :P Gracias por la bienvenida! Bss

      Eliminar
  6. Hi!
    Your blog cool & interesting)
    Follow you /
    Pleas follow me too. dear
    Have a nice day
    https://alyonapsel.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! :) I'm visiting your blog right now ;) Kss

      Eliminar
  7. Nice outfit simple and comfy. .
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Marisa!! I'm so happy that you liked it :) Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  8. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! I'm so happy that you liked my come-back, hehe. Happy day! Kss

      Eliminar
  9. Thank you so much Vildana!! It's always so nice to read from you :) Kss

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Moitas gracias Catia!! :D Beijinhos pra ti tamén! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Very nice outfit :-)
    I following you now, follow me back please?
    Have a nice day.
    SimonetaBlog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Simoneta! I'm so happy that you like it! :) I'm visiting your blog right now ;)

      Eliminar
  12. OMG, I love your outfit, you look amazing! Great share, Yolanda. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Such a lovely photos. I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Great outfit, dear. My favorite color is Blue! Thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!! The thing is that blue is my favorite too! :D hehe. Happy sunday! Kss

      Eliminar
  15. I love your bag, Yolanda! It's so cute and bright.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Lovely accessories! You really know how to dress yourself.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I really love your outfit, Yolanda. Great post. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Wonderful pairing of colors and that's a really cute statement top!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. The overall look seems plain but it certainly isn't! You look ravishing.

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)