jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Blue & pink



    I become quite mad about jumpsuits lately and this one which seems a mini-dress really catched my eye when I saw it. I love it's shape, it's navy blue color and the little flounce details all over the neck and hips. I matched it with light pink sandals and bag to add some contrast and light to this summer outfit plus golden jewelry from the summer sales (soon I'll show you all I got! ;) ), in a little dressed-up styling.

    I have to say that I've already worn it in a more casual outfit with brown flat roman sandals and matching bag and it also looks great! so I think it's a very versatile piece ;) What do you think? And you, do you like jumpsuits for summer? :)


    Últimamente me he vuelto un poco loca con los monos y éste que parece un mini-vestido me encantó nada más verlo. Me gusta mucho su forma, el tono azul marino y los detalles de los pequeños volantitos alrededor del cuello y las caderas. Lo combiné con sandalias y bolso en rosa palo para contrastar y aportar luz a este outfit veraniego y bisutería en dorado de las rebajas de verano (¡pronto os enseñaré todo lo que me compré! ;) ), que lo visten un poco más.

    Tengo que decir que también me lo he puesto con sandalias planas romanas en marrón y bolso a juego y también ¡queda genial! así que me parece una pieza muy versátil ;) ¿Qué os parece? Y a vosotras ¿os gustan los monos para el verano? :)



















































Jumpsuit / Mono : Primark (s/s 17)
Sandals / Sandalias : Dadá
Bag / Bolso : Primark
Watch / Reloj : Casio
Earrings / Pendientes : Sfera (s/s 17)
Bracelet / Pulsera : Pimkie (s/s 17)
Ring / Anillo : Blanco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)