viernes, 23 de junio de 2017

Banggood new ins



    Good morning!! Do you remember Banggood, the online store that I told you about? (see my spring wishlist here). As I let you know, you can find lots of things there, not only clothes but also accessories an much more... Well, they offered me to choose some products of their webpage and as I was searching for a cute little purse for my small summer bags, I found this one so beautiful! It's got the perfect design, with enough and separeated space for the credit cards, bills and coins and moreover, it's also available in light blue, pink and black but I specially loved this grey shade :) I also completed my order with this adorable angry cat mini-purse, hehehe isn't it really cute? :) Hope you like them and have a cool day! Kss

    ¡¡Buenos días!! ¿Os acordáis de Banggood, la tienda online de la que os hablaba? (podéis ver mi lista de deseos de primavera aquí). Como os decía, podéis encontrar un montón de cosas en ella, no sólo ropa sino también accesorios y mucho más... El tema es que me ofrecieron elegir algunos productos de su página web y como estaba buscando un monedero bonito para los bolsos pequeños de verano, éste me pareció muy guay! Tiene el diseño perfecto, con suficiente espacio para llevar de forma separada las tarjetas, los billetes y las monedas y además, está disponible en color azul claro, rosa y negro, pero el que más me gustó fue este tono de gris tan bonito :) Completé mi pedido con este adorable monedero con cara de gato enfadado, jejeje, ¿no es una monada? :) ¡Espero que os gusten y que tengáis un día genial! Bss























Wallet / Cartera : Banggood ( here / aquí )
Purse / Monedero :Bangood ( here / aquí )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)