miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2016

Random pics of October 2016

Random pics of October 2016 (1)

    Good morning!! Maybe you've tought that this month I've forgotten to publish the insta-pictures sum up, but not, hehe. The truth is that I went to Galicia to visit my family last weekend and I forgot to take the cable to connect the mobile to the laptop in order to download the pictures :P. But at least here they are! Remember you can see these and much more on my Instagram @gingercollage. Hope you like them and those lucky you who are in Madrid as me, enjoy the hollyday! ;) Kss

    ¡¡Buenos días!! Quizáis habíais pensado que este mes me había olvidado de publicar el resumen de insta-fotos, pero no, jeje. La verdad es que este finde estuve en Galicia visitando a la familia y se me olvidó llevarme el cable para conectar el móvil al PC y descargar las fotos :P. Pero al fin ¡aquí están! Recordad que podéis ver éstas y muchas más en mi Instagram @gingercollage. Espero que os gusten y aquellas suertudas que como yo estéis en Madrid, ¡a disfrutar del festivo! ;) Bss

001

004

Random pics of October 2016 (2)

002

003


1 comentario:

  1. Preciosa vista de la playa de Riazor .La foto de las fichas del ajedrez mola .

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)