domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Preview...

DSC_1623_mod

    Today I had to get up really early but I don't care because I'm going to the mountain to spend the day snowboarding!! yeeaahh! :D It's been snowing these days so it's the perfect time to enjoy the snow! hihihi. Here I show you a preview of the next outfit... Have a nice sunday and remember... tomorrow more! ;)

    Hoy me ha tocado madrugón pero no me importa porque me voy a la montaña a pasar el día haciendo snowboarding!! urraaaa! :D Ha estado nevando estos días así que es el momento perfecto para disfrutar de la nieve! jijiji. Aquí os dejo un avance del próximo outfit... ¡Feliz domingo y recordad... mañana más! ;)


2 comentarios:

  1. yay so cute! Can't wait to see whole outfit !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much Dainté!! It's now ready, so in a few hours it'll be published! Hope you like it! :) Can't wait to read your opinion ;)

    ResponderEliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)