martes, 10 de junio de 2014

Baby blue

DSC_0592_mod

    Every summer light colors come up in different clothes and accessories but if there's one color for this summer, this is baby blue! Blue has always been my favorite color and I used to wear baby blue quite a lot when I was younger but there weren't many clothes in this color on the stores during the last s/s seasons so I think I forgot about it... Now that this has changed I was thinking about getting a pullover in this color because its a piece that can be combined with many different clothes and in many different styles, so when I found this oversized one, with this original round padded texture, I saw it clearly! :) For this first outfit with it, I chose black clothes and a touch of color in the nails and lipstick in coral. Hope you like the outfit and the pictures! I also added two more images with my bicolor jacket that I wore last sunday for a family walk by the sea at A Coruña, were the temperatures were a little colder, so you can see another combination with it ;) . Have a nice day!

    Cada verano aparecen los colores claritos en diferentes prendas y accesorios, pero si hay un color para este verano, ése es el azul bebé! El azul siempre ha sido mi color favorito y solía utilizar bastante el azul bebé cuando era más joven pero no se veían muchas prendas en este color en las tiendas en los últimos años así que creo que me olvidé un poco de él... Ahora que esto ha cambiado estaba pensando en comprar un jersey en este color porque quería una prenda para combinar con muchas otras y en diferentes estilos así que cuando vi este de tipo "oversize", con esta original textura en circulitos acolchados, no lo dudé! :) Para el primer look con él, elegí prendas en negro añadiendo un toque de color en las uñas y el pintalabios en coral. Espero que os guste el look y las fotos! He añadido dos más al final con mi cazadora bicolor que me puse el pasado domingo para dar un paseo con la familia junto al mar en A Coruña, donde las temperaturas eran un poco más fresquitas, así veis otra forma más de combinarlo ;) . ¡Que tengáis un buen día!

DSC_0560_mod

DSC_0564

DSC_0565_mod

DSC_0567_mod

DSC_0598_mod

DSC_0574_mod

DSC_0568_mod

DSC_0588_mod

DSC_0579_mod

DSC_0563_mod

DSC_0572_mod2

DSC_0561_mod

DSC_0575_mod

DSC_0584_mod

DSC_0581_mod

DSC_0577_mod

DSC_0583_mod

DSC_0562_mod

DSC_0597_mod

DSC_0587_mod

DSC_0823

DSC_0819

Pullover / Jersey : Pull & Bear (s/s 14) 
Pants / Pantalones : Lefties (old) 
Jacket / Cazadora : H&M (f/w 12-13) 
Bag / Bolso : Paco Martínez (old) 
Shoes / Zapatos : Vogue & LV (old) 
Necklace / Collar : Bijou (f/w 13-14) 
Earrings / Pendientes : Six (old) 
Watch / Reloj : Nixon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)