domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

The first to come preview...

    I'm sorry I've been really really busy lately. After my trip to Morocco I've moved to my parent's house at A Coruña since I've been luckily able to work from here for half month in August and the second half of August I will be on holidays! :) , so I've been quite busy with moving to here, working and meeting people that I hadn't seen for quite a while... But I'm back! and I have in mind a lot of new outfits that I just can't wait to show you! and this is going to be the first one... are you ready?

    Siento haber estado tan liada últimamente. Después de mi viaje a Marruecos me he desplazado a casa de mis padres en A Coruña ya que tengo la suerte de poder trabajar la mitad de este mes desde aquí y la otra mitad estaré de vaacaciones! :) , así que he estado muy ocupada con venirme hasta aquí, trabajando y viendo a gente que hace tiempo que no veía... Pero ya estoy de vuelta! y tengo un montón de nuevos outfits en mente que estoy deseando enseñaros! y este va a ser el primero... estáis listos?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)