miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Back from Morocco!!


    I'm back from my small holidays break! After spending 9 days on a road trip through Morocco with my boyfriend and two of my closest friends, a really amazing trip full of adventures and also misfortunes to be remembered, hehe, I'm finally back with full of energy and with lots of new ideas! hehe. First of all, I would like to show you some of my favorite captions from this trip. Those who have been following me on my new instagram account (#yocivi) may know some of this pictures, but others are new! :)

    Ya estoy de vuelta de mis pequeño descanso vacacional! Tras pasar 9 días en un viaje de carretera por Marruecos con mi novio y dos de mis mejores amigas, un viaje alucinante lleno de aventuras y también desventuras que serán recordadas durante mucho tiempo, jeje, ya estoy de vuelta llena energía y con un montón de nuevas ideas! jeje. En primer lugar, quería mostraros algunas de mis capturas favoritas de este viaje. Aquellos que me habéis estado siguiendo en mi nueva cuenta de instagram (#yocivi) os sonarán algunas de estas fotos, pero otras son nuevas! :)
































1 comentario:

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)