jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Granada & view of the Alhambra



    This Easter holidays I've spent a few days in Granada, one of the most beautiful cities of Spain. I've already been there when I was a little girl, but I didn't remember it in detail and I'm living nearer there I've decided to visit it! I really enjoyed Granada for its natural beauty and its architecture, which still preserves a lot of examples of the arabic architecture, since it was an arabic kingdom between XI and XV centuries. Moreover, I really liked the fresh air and its life style, with a lof of life in the streets! (musicians, artists, outside bars...). Maybe this is also one of the reasons why the University of Granada is the fourth university of Spain in number of students and also one of the most popular destinations of the many european students who decide to study abroad and choose Granada as their destination. And also another of its special features is the impressive view of the Alhambra from a square at the top of the Albaycín negichborhood. It's said that the sunset seeing from there is one of the most beautifull sunsets in the world and I can assure that! :) (check it out by yourselves having a look at the last image of this post taken at the start of the sunset...) So if you have the chance to visit Granada, don't hesitate! ;)

    Here I show you a few pictures from my trip, I've got a few more holiday pictures and outfits to show you so... stay tunned! I hope you like them! :)  

    Esta Semana Santa he pasado unos días en Granada, una de las ciudades más bonitas de España. Ya había estado allí cuando era una niña pequeña, pero no me acordaba muy bien de todo y ahora que estoy viviendo más cerca de allí, decidí aprovechar estos días para visitarla! La verdad es que me ha gusatdo mucho Granada por su belleza natural y su arquitectura, que todavía conserva muchos ejemplos de la arquitectura árabe, debido a que fue un reinado árabe entre los siglos XI y XV. Además, también me gustó mucho el aire fresco de la ciudad y el estilo de vida de la gente, con un montón de vida en sus calles! (músicos, artistas y bares al aire libre...). Tal vez este sea también uno de los motivos por los que la Universidad de Granada es la cuarta universidad española en número de estudiantes y también una de los destinos más populares entre los muchos estudiantes europeos que deciden estudiar en el extranjero y que escogen a Granada como su destino. Otro interesante reclamo de la ciudad es la impresionante vista de la Alhambra que se puede apreciar desde una placita situada en lo alto del barrio del Albaicín. Se dice que la puesta de sol que se observa desde ahí es una de las más bonitas del mundo y puedo asegurároslo! :) (echadle un ojo vosotros mismos a la última foto de este post tomada al principio de la puesta de sol...) Así que si tenéis la oportunidad de visitar Granada, no lo dudéis! ;) 

    Aquí os dejo unas imágenes de mi viaje, tengo algunas más de estas vacaciones y outfits para enseñaros... así que estad atentos! Espero que os gusten! :)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)