miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

A monkey in the night!



I received this cute monkey woolen hat as one of my Christmas presents and I really loved it at first sight!! I find it very original and funny! hehe, and I decided to combine it with my dark orange cape that you've already seen in one of my previous posts here, a warm green woolen scarf and brown gloves in a mostly browny look! My brown leather heeled boots and the satchel bag make this outfit perfect and also comfortable for a walk in the city at the nightfall... What do you think about this look? :)

Me regalaron este simpático gorrito de lana con forma de mono entre mis regalos navideños y ¡¡me encantó desde el primer momento!! Lo encuentro muy original y gracioso! jeje y he decidido combinarlo con mi capa color caldera que ya habéis visto en alguna de mis actualizaciones previas aquí, una bufanda de lana abrigosa y guantes marrones en un look dominado por los tonos tierra! Mis botas marrones de cuero con tacón y el bolso tipo cartera hacen que este outfit sea perfecto y cómodo al mismo tiempo para pasear por la cuidad cuando el sol se pone... ¿Qué os parece el look? :)

Cape: Primark / Capa: Primark
Scarf: Ardene / Bufanda: Ardene
Monkey hat: (gift, local store at Fuencarral str., Madrid) / Gorro de mono: (regalo, tienda local en c/Fuencarral, Madrid) 
Bag: Blanco / Bolso: Blanco
Boots: Vogue & LV / Botas: Vogue & LV
Bracelet: (gift) / Pulsera: (regalo)













Do you want to see what I was wearing under this cape? hehe. Check out the next outfit post here! ;)

¿Queréis ver lo que llevaba por debajo de la capa? jeje. Echadle un vistado al siguiente outfit post aquí! ;)

17 comentarios:

  1. yes super cute and looks very cozy! adorable hat!! and i love capes!

    P.S Just a few hours left to enter the Teeki Oscar's Giveaway on my blog,

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Whoaaaaa really love your shos and bag!!!!!! Maybe we can follow each other? <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que bonito look! el bolso es una monada!
    te sigo! pásate por mi blog y si te gusta me encantaria que me siguieras

    ResponderEliminar
  4. lovely cape :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encantan los botines! ^^
    Besitos.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ha, ha ha, funny hat my dear! so cute! :* :*

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Looove your outfit!
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. que gorrito más original!!
    Besitos,

    http://www.villarrazo.com/behindthestyling/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great shoes :)

    xo
    http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. me encantoooooo el monito! so cute! and that cape is totally awesome :) besos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm so glad that you liked my outift! Check out the other outfits and posts of my blog and if you like them... follow me to stay tunned to see more! ;)

      Eliminar
  11. Awesome look! Love the cape!!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Aww, sweetie, u look so cute! I like tgese boots and the awesome coat! Awesome photos!
    Love,
    -J

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your commen, Julia! I'm so glad that you liked my outfit! :) Stay tunned to see more! ;)

      Eliminar

THANK YOU so much for making me happy with your comment !! :)